In any situation all it takes is the BEAR essential to learn these simple 8 steps to learn self-defense.
Courtesy of Youtube's Dabbler.
Review of the video above:
1) Avoid & be aware of potential dangers & threats around you
2) Breath and stay calm. Put yourself in a calm state of mind
3) Communicating with confidence, but not hostile!
4) Don't make the situation any worst.
5) Environment & Exits
6) Fire! (although not limited, calling FIRE attracts more attention over the word help)
7) Get away! Always find an opportunity to get away.
8) Hit hard hit fast hit first. (when all else have failed)
Come on over to Street Fight Zero Rules to see a more detailed Review of the video above.
Skip on over to Krav Maga sales page by clicking below picture to get access to the most affective techniques in self-defense and self protection right now!
Based on simple principles and instinctive movements, this reality-based system is designed to teach real self defense in the shortest possible time. Learn to defend against common chokes, grabs, and bearhugs, as well as weapons such as guns, knives, and sticks. Most importantly it trains people to be comfortable to function during the stress and shock of a sudden, violent encounter.